We are all born with energy from the divine source and it is up to us to access and use that energy in a positive way. Frequency is the rate at which something vibrates. The higher the frequency, the more powerful the vibration. Our thoughts and emotions also have a frequency. When you are negative, your thoughts and emotions have a high frequency, which creates stress and tension in our lives.
You are surrounded by negative energy every day: media, social media and everybody around you who is influenced by the negative energy around them and are blissfully un-aware when comes to their own the power to be intentionally happy. But you don’t have to let the negative energy around you control your life. You can learn how to influence your own energy and be intentionally happy. This energy you own, your frequency, has the power to affect your moods, your health, the way you think, make decision and your happiness.
To change your life for the better, to go from where you are to where want to be, you need to start influencing yourself in positive ways, despite everything that is happening or not happening around you and know the power of your frequency. There are many ways to do this, but one of the easiest is listening to the story you tell yourself about yourself when nobody is listening. Ultimately, your frequency is your identity.
Can you use your frequency to influence your negative energy and be intentionally happy?
Your thoughts and emotions have a frequency, and this affects your overall well-being. When you are negative, your thoughts and emotions have a high frequency, which creates stress and tension in your life. Your thoughts and emotions are like waves on the ocean. When they are positive, they are clear and gentle and move along without creating much disturbance. But when they are negative, they create waves that can be destructive.
The key to reducing the negative impact of your thoughts and emotions is to change you frequency. You can do this by focusing on positive thoughts and emotions and by becoming aware of the power of your unique, divine energy, your frequency. Changing your frequency will reduce the stress and tension that is damaging your health and relationships.
Rich Woman Society
It’s no secret that your thoughts and emotions have a significant impact on your overall well-being. What you focus on expands. If you want to maintain a positive mindset and reduce stress in your life, it’s important to focus on things that make you happy.
Here are eight easy steps to take you from where you are to where you want to be, get you closer to where you belong:
- The first step is to recognize when we are negative and start to think more positively. Once we start thinking positively, it will become easier to keep up the habit. Be aware of the thoughts that are going through your head on a daily basis. Write them down and take a look at how often they’re coming up. Once you’ve identified the thoughts that are negating your happiness, try to replace them with positive, empowering thoughts.
- Find your joy. It can be tough, but find something that makes you happy every single day and commit to doing it. It could be anything from taking a leisurely stroll outdoors to writing in your journal. The key is to find something that brings you happiness on a regular basis.
- Switch up your routine. When we’re constantly bombarded with negative thoughts and emotions, it can be hard to break out of our negative rut. To combat this, try changing up your routine as often as possible. Try going for walks in different neighborhoods or visiting a new museum. The more variety you add to your life, the better chance you have of reducing stress levels in the long-term.
- Examine your beliefs. Are the thoughts that are stressing you out true or false? If they’re false, it’s time to start letting them go!
- When you’re feeling negative, challenge yourself to think about one good thing that has happened recently. This will help shift your focus from the negative to the positive.
- Surround yourself with positive people who inspire you in a positive way. Start expressing your creativity in a community that supports you and your unique talents. Writing, painting, singing, playing an instrument, speaking, learning a new language, all very effective in activating and shifting your frequency in the right direction.
- Go zen, doing something for yourself, regularly, something that makes you really happy and helps you find inner peace. It could be meditation, listening to music, being still or expressing your creativity, going to a place away from the buzz of social media, and every day life, finding your zen. This will help you center yourself and calm your mind down.
- Learn how your emotions influence your beliefs, values and actions and be intentional about your feelings. The law of attraction is the only law that governs the universe, and your universe is no different: you attract what you think of. Some people who think of the things they want in life, focus on what they don’t have instead of what they really want, which creates negative feelings and turn that train of thoughts into a momentum of negative thoughts that will last for as long as they allow it.
Can you course correct your destiny using the power of positive energy?
In order to create positive change in your life, course correct your destiny, you need to understand that you are a powerful human being, born with a divine energy that is yours to cherish and enjoy. Your frequency is unique to you, and nobody can copy you, imitate you or be you, and acknowledging that comes with the responsibility to maintain your frequency clear of negative influences. Learn how your thoughts and emotions affect your life.
This force of negative energy is the residue of negative thoughts, feelings, and actions that have been stored in your subconscious over time. Negative energy will always have a negative impact on your health, relationships, and overall well-being. Fortunately, you can influence your negative energy by using positive energy. This means focusing on thoughts and emotions that are positive and constructive. When you do this, you will neutralize the power of negative energy.
Always remember that your thoughts and emotions have a frequency, which is the rate at which they repeat in your mind. When you are negative, your thoughts and emotions have a high frequency, which creates stress and tension. To change your negative energy and be more intentional about your feelings, you need to practice control over your thoughts and emotions. This can be difficult, at first, but it’s worth it if you want to live a happy life.
You may not be aware of it, but a very powerful force is at work in your life. It’s called the Law of Attraction and right now it is attracting people, jobs, situations and relationships in your life – not all of them good!Michael Losier, Canadian Author of Law of Attraction- The Science of Attracting More of What You Want and Less of What You Don’t